The 29th International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques (PACT) will be held during October 2, 5-7, 2020. PACT is a long-running and unique conference at the intersection of classical parallel architectures and compilers that brings together researchers from architecture, compilers, programming languages, and applications to present and discuss their latest research results. Applications as a driver for innovations in architecture and compilers are an important theme of the conference.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the conference is being held online as a virtual event. We look forward to your participation.
Best Paper : Model-Based Warp Overlapped Tiling for Image Processing Programs on GPUs, Abhinav Jangda and Arjun Guha, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Student Research Competition (SRC) Undergraduate : Energy-Aware Differential Neural Architecture Search for Edge Devices, Patrick Wang, UC Berkeley
Student Research Competition (SRC) Graduate : md_stencil: High-Performance Stencil Computations on CPU and GPU via Multi-Dimensional Homomorphisms, Ari Rasch, University of Muenster
- Abstract deadline: April 24, 2020, AOE (extended & final)
- Paper deadline April 24, 2020, AOE (extended & final)
- Round 1 rebuttal period: June 3 – June 5, 2020
- Round 2 rebuttal: July 7 – July 8, 2020
- Notifications: July 15, 2020
- Overview of HPC and AI Computing for COVID-19 in the US by Rick L. Stevens on Oct 5, 2020, 12:15 pm – 1:15 pm
- Scalable Specialization: Architectures, Interfaces, and Applications by Sarita Adve on Oct 6, 2020, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Compiling Chapel: Keys to Making Parallel Programming Productive at Scale by Bradford L. Chamberlain on Oct 7, 2020, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Address questions to: pact2020 -at- gatech.edu