The 29th International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques (PACT) will be held during October 2,5-7 2020. PACT is a long-running and unique conference at the intersection of classical parallel architectures and compilers that brings together researchers from architecture, compilers, programming languages, and applications to present and discuss their latest research results. Applications as a driver for innovations in architecture and compilers are an important theme of the conference.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the conference will be held online as a virtual event. We look forward to your participation. Further details on registration and the conference program will be posted on this web site.
- Abstract deadline: April 24, 2020, AOE (extended & final)
- Paper deadline April 24, 2020, AOE (extended & final)
- Round 1 rebuttal period: June 3 – June 5, 2020
- Round 2 rebuttal: July 7 – July 8, 2020
- Notifications: July 15, 2020
- Overview of HPC and AI Computing for COVID-19 in the US by Rick L. Stevens Stevens on Oct 5, 2020, 12:15 pm – 1:15 pm
- Scalable Specialization: Architectures, Interfaces, and Applications by Sarita Adve on Oct 6, 2020, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Compiling Chapel: Keys to Making Parallel Programming Productive at Scale by Bradford L. Chamberlain on Oct 7, 2020, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Address questions to: pact2020 -at- gatech.edu