The 29th International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques (PACT) will be held on October 3-7 2020 in Atlanta. PACT is a long-running and unique conference at the intersection of classical parallel architectures and compilers that brings together researchers from architecture, compilers, programming languages, and applications to present and discuss their latest research results. Applications as a driver for innovations in architecture and compilers are an important theme of the conference.
- Abstract deadline: April 10, 2020
- Paper deadline April 17, 2020, AOE (no extensions)
- Round 1 rebuttal period: May 27 – May 29, 2020
- Round 2 rebuttal: Jun 30 to July 2 , 2020
- Notifications: July 15, 2020
Address questions to pact2020 -at- gatech.edu